Beginners Silver Art Clay Friday 25th September 2020 10am-3pm
About the Course
Learn to make your own beautiful fine silver jewellery from Art clay silver, at my informal home studio in Ilkley, West Yorkshire. No previous experience is necessary!
I have been making personalised handprint and fingerprint jewellery from metal clay since 2010 with Joy Impressions. The course will not involve handprints or fingerprints (unless you want to impress your own fingerprint in the silver!) but I will show you how to make a simple pendant or 2 or a pair of earrings that you will be able to take home at the end of the day.
I will teach you the following:
- Rolling & cutting
- Pre fire finishing
- Post fire finishing
- Oxidising to create 'antiquing' look (optional)
Terms & Conditions – Payment must be made upon booking. For cancellations by the student 4 weeks in advance I can offer a full refund or a date change. For cancellations of two weeks or less I am unable to offer a refund but a date change may be considered.
What's included in the price?
- 7g Art Silver Clay – enough silver clay for 2-3 pieces
- Use of required equipment
- Necklace and jump ring and/or earring wires
- Please bring a packed lunch however there will be lots of tea/coffee and cake provided throughout the day.