Learn The Basics – Beginners Silver Art Clay Date: Friday 23rd October 2020 10-3pm
About the Course
Learn to make your own beautiful fine silver jewellery from Art clay silver, at the Manor House studio in Ilkley, West Yorkshire. No previous experience is necessary!
I have been making personalised handprint and fingerprint jewellery from metal clay since 2010 with Joy Impressions. The course will not involve handprints or fingerprints (unless you want to impress your own fingerprint in the silver!) but I will show you how to make a simple pendant or 2 or a pair of earrings that you will be able to take home at the end of the day.
I will teach you the following:
- Rolling & cutting
- Pre fire finishing
- Post fire finishing
- Oxidising to create 'antiquing' look (optional)
Terms & Conditions – Payment must be made upon booking. For cancellations by the student 4 weeks in advance I can offer a full refund or a date change. For cancellations of two weeks or less I am unable to offer a refund. If for any reason to do with COVID19 the course has to be cancelled a refund will be offered or an option to book onto a further date.
What's included in the price?
- 7g Art Silver Clay – enough silver clay for 2-3 pieces
- Use of required equipment
- Necklace and jump ring and/or earring wires
- Tea/coffee and cake! Please bring a pack lunch or you can pop into Ilkley and grab a bite to eat at lunch break.